Below are fillable claim notice forms. Please Note: You can not save data to these forms. Once completed, you must print out the form for submission. You can also download the forms.
Protect Your Property From Further Damage As Soon As Practicable After A Loss:
- In case of roof damage, tarp the roof to avoid water or other Damage inside.
- Insulate and/or board up after a fire, wind, or a break-in loss to secure your property.
- When appropriate shut off the water main and drain pipes.
- During the winter, maintain heat in your building to avoid frozen pipes or plumbing damage. If it is impossible to maintain heat, put anti-freeze into all plumbing fixtures and contact a plumber to fully winterize the plumbing.
Make Temporary Repairs:
- Only do those repairs necessary to prevent further damage especially in situations of electrical, heating or plumbing problems where further damage can occur.
- You are required to exhibit the damaged property as often as we reasonably request. Do not discard damaged property without the consent of the Company.
Contact Your Agent:
- Promptly call your agent and provide him/her with the date, time & cause of loss. Be sure to give your current address, daytime and nighttime phone numbers or the phone number of a contact person. Correct information will ensure that we can reach you and better service your needs.
Get An Estimate:
- Obtain a detailed repair estimate from the contractor that you will be using to do final repairs. Ask that material and labor be as detailed as possible. Send the estimate directly to United Frontier Mutual Insurance Company, 195 Davison Road, Lockport, NY 14094.
If you have Damage To Personal Property or if it is Stolen:
- If your property was stolen you are required to file a police report.
- Complete an inventory of your personal property – list all damaged or stolen property room by room. We will need a description of the item, the age of the item, your original cost and an estimate of its replacement cost.
- Again, you are required to exhibit damaged property as often as we reasonably request. Do not discard damaged property without the consent of the Company.
- If there is additional information you feel we should have, please write it down and mail it to us.
- There may be additional duties your policy requires you to do. You should review these conditions in your policy. Here is where you can find this information:
- For Homeowners, Manufactured Homeowners or Farmowners policies; please refer to: ML-20 ed. 06/99, pages 7-9;
- For Standard Fire or Landlord Package policies; please refer to FL-20 ed. 01/92, pages 6 & 7;
- For SMP, Businessowners or Commercial Fire policies; please refer to SF-20 ed. 01/88 page 7.
If you have any questions – Contact our Claims Department:
By phone: 716-434-5503 or 1-800-352-0908
By Fax: 716-478-0963
By E-mail: Jean Petronio, Vice President, Claims Administration
In case of an emergency contact Jean at 585-590-0231
Find an Agent
Search for an agent in your area to request a quote for insurance.
Make an online policy payment. You can also mail your payment to: